To manage passwords in your browser app note the instructions below for your device type:
For iOS devices, your iPhone and iPad have a free password manager made by Apple called iCloud Keychain. For details on these, please see Apple's article. Other password managers like 1Password will also work.
For Android devices, your mobile phone or tablet has a free password manager built-in to the system called Google Password Manager. For details on these, please see Google's article. Other password managers like LastPass will also work.
For MacOS and Windows, there is a built-in password manager right within the TUSK app to create, save, and manage your passwords so you can easily sign in to sites and apps. These desktop apps will also make use of the operating system's password and security features.
If you are using TUSK Browser for Mac or Windows, you can access it in a browser window, at the top right, click More Autofill Password Manager
- On your computer, open TUSK.
- At the top right, click More Autofill Password Manager Add.
- Enter a website, username, and password.
- Click Save.
To Show, Edit, Delete, or Export a password:
- Show: To the right of your password, click the arrow Show password .
- Edit: To the right of the password, click the arrow Edit.
- Delete: To the right of the website, click the arrow Delete.
- Export: On the left, click Settings.
- Under "Export Passwords," click Download file.